Jiangsu Wu Shuai Forging Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Add： No.1East Street Baizhang,Chunjiang Town,Xinbei District,Changzhou
Adjustment of the opening and closing mold cold heading machine
Date：2019-05-28 20:03:44 Viewing Count：
The opening and closing mold cold heading machine can produce various clamping screws and special screws. Save material costs, low mold cost, and shorten secondary processing time. The opening and closing mold cold heading machine is the main characteristic product of our company. Compared with the one-die two-punch heading machine and the multi-station cold heading machine, its advantages are quite large. It can make complex screws at one time, saving processing costs and doing Special screws.
1. Opening and closing mode adjustment
Opening and closing mode
2. Moving side
3. Fixed side
4. Adjust the moving side
5. Relax the fixing nut and adjust the bolt to close the product when the mold is closed.
6. The material is adjusted to the left and right of the opening and closing mold
7. The position of the clip
8. First adjust the position of the clip about 1-2mm from the fixed mold.
9. Adjust the left and right bolts
10. The position of the clip on the point
1. Adjust the feed plate to align the center of the clip
2. Adjust the position of the feeding plate bolt
1. Adjust the position of the feed plate bolt
Loosen the fixing nut and adjust the bolt so that the center of the feeding plate groove is aligned with the center of the clamping
2. Adjust the feeding plate
When the feed plate is retracted, loosen the fixing nut, adjust the screw so that the center of the feed plate is aligned with the center of the guide plate, and then tighten the fixing screws.
Adjust the upper and lower positions of the clip
In order to adjust the upper and lower positions of the clip, the fixing nut on both sides of the adjusting link is relaxed, the connecting rod is adjusted to the correct position of the upper and lower sides, and then the fixing nuts on both sides are tightened.
Actuate the upper and lower cams (A), the time can be adjusted according to the product form.
Adjust the position and stroke of the clip
To adjust the distance between the upper and lower strokes of the clamp, loosen the fixing screws (A). Adjust the bolts (B) clockwise. The shorter the upper and lower strokes of the clamps, the longer the reverse. The screws must be tightened after adjustment.
This is the adjustment bolt for the micro-adjusting clip to the center of the mold.
Adjust the position of the strip
This is to adjust the position of the moving side head and neck stripping piece so that the finished product can be smoothly separated from the opening and closing mold.
This is to adjust the position of the moving pin of the movable side rod, so that the finished product can be smoothly separated from the opening and closing mold.
This is to adjust the position of the stripping piece on the fixed side head and neck so that the finished product can smoothly leave the opening and closing mold.
This is to adjust the fixed side, the position of the finished rod is removed, so that the finished product can smoothly leave the opening and closing mold.
Five. One punch and the adjustment of the mold:
1. Adjust the left and right direction:
Adjust the left and right direction of a punch with two screws.
2. Adjust the up and down direction:
Adjust the up and down position of a punch
6. Two-punch and clamping adjustment
The reason why the main mold tungsten steel broke:
1. Over-tightening of the gap adjustment between the die and the main die
2. When the production of white iron material or insufficient cooling oil causes the wire to overheat and expand, the main mold is damaged.
2 Two-stroke left and right adjustment mode: loosen the (A21) nut and adjust the left and right direction with two (A12) screws.
3 Two-stroke up and down adjustment mode: Adjust the upper and lower position with (A8) nut.
Seven. Two-stroke up and down stroke adjustment method:
1 When the second flush rises to the highest point, lock the (N15) nut of Figure II-10-3-1 to the (N6) bushing and then tighten the ring.
2 Fix it with another (N15) nut
3 Run the flywheel again manually, until the first point is reached.
4 (N4) When the nut is to the (N5) bushing, lock it for half a turn and then manually rotate the flywheel until the second punch reaches the highest point.
5 Note that the distance between the (N15) nut and the (N6) sleeve is 0.2-0.5 mm.
6 (N4) If the distance between the nut and (N5) is too large, loosen the (M18) nut and adjust the (M7) screw to lower the (M18) nut.
7 If the distance is too small, you need to raise the (M18) nut.
(1) When the highest point of the second impulse, N4 and N5 must have a distance of 0.2-0.5mm
(2) When the lowest point is reached, N6 and N15 must have a distance of 0.2-0.5mm.
(3) If the distance stated above is maintained, the adjustment is completed.
Eight. Feed adjustment
(1) Put the semi-finished products to be processed.
(2) Place the required semi-finished products in the vibrating plate, pay attention to the height of the vibrating plate and the rail interface.
(3) Before placing the semi-finished product into the vibrating plate, it should be cleaned with diesel oil to improve the smoothness of the feeding.